Saturday, March 5, 2011

HAPPY 4th BIRTHDAY, CLAYTON!

Clayton turned 4 on March 6, 2011. It is hard to believe that my little one that started out at 4 lbs. 9 oz. is already 4! We celebrated with family on Friday night. I took a little time to share with Clayton about his birth. At one point I told him that Daddy and I got to meet our little baby. He then says, "now you have a kid?" Yes, it is sad but true, he is no longer my baby but my kid! We are so grateful for his life and he brings us so much joy! We love you, Clayton!
Coleton, Clayton, Grandpa T. and Papa Elgard
Clayton on his 3rd birthday
Daddy & Clayton at 2nd birthday
Daddy, Mommy & Clayton on 1st birthday
Clayton newborn
Where does the time go?

1 comment:

  1. Wow....hard to believe...but they do grow up fast!! I love his comment that now you have "a kid" :)

    ReplyDelete