Thursday, April 7, 2011

Some Winter Picture's

We have had REALLY long and snowy winter this year and we have all been beginning to wander if spring is ever going to arrive. But this weeks "warm" spell has almost melted all of our snow. The boy's have had a lot of fun in the snow this year, here are some picture's:
Clayton, Connor and Daddy under our big pine tree
It was fairly cold all winter so when it warmed up a bit, the boy's begged Daddy to make a snowman.....
...but he didn't even last for a day. That night we had extremely high winds so Mr. Snowman blew over! :o(
Dakota loves all the attention he can get!
This is a random picture, but I just had to post it. On my birthday my brother's gave me this red scarf. Connor loves scarves and wanted to wear my other one, as you can tell by the smile on his face- he loved it!

Come on spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment