Thursday, June 30, 2011

Strawberries & Cousins

Yesterday I had Coleton & Sarina for the day so that Sarah could have the day off and spend some time with her new little baby. At about 8:15 in the morning my cousin called me to see if I wanted to meet her in Delano to pick strawberries with her and her 2 little girls. I made arrangements to have my sister Lydia come with to help us. Here is the picture of the 6 little ones and our 25 lbs of fresh picked strawberries!
Clara, Connor, Sarina, Lola, Clayton & Coleton
They had this cow train that the kiddos could ride in, I definitely think that was the highlight for them! It was super cute :D
And of course, you wouldn't be David Tiemann's son if you didn't notice the John Deere Gator that pulled the train!
After our drive home, I put all the kids down for a nap and took a little rest on the couch myself. At around 7:00 last night Chase and Sarah brought little Willow over. We watched her so Chase and Sarah could have a date night. It was so fun! Here's a picture of the 5 kiddos!
Sarina, Coleton, Willow, Clayton & Connor
Sweet Baby Willow!

No comments:

Post a Comment