Monday, June 21, 2010

Daddy with his boy's, doing what they love best....being outside and on the 4-wheeler.
Connor, Clayton & Daddy at the park in Buffalo.
Happy Father's Day to my Dad. Here is the whole Elgard family. I am grateful to my Dad for all he has done to raise me. I am beginning to realize how much goes into being a parent. Thank-you Dad, for choosing to follow Jesus, loving Mom, making your kids priority in your life and being such a wonderful Papa to your grandkids. I love you so much!
Happy Father's Day to my Dad Tiemann. Here is a picture of the whole Tiemann Clan. I am grateful to Dad for how he raised David, how he loves his family, for his love and encouragement to me and for being the best Grandpa to his grandkids! I love you, Dad!
And here is the newest to addition to the Tiemann Clan. Christine Lynne Tiemann was born to Derek and Rachel on David's 30th birthday, June 17th. He is a pretty proud uncle!
Happy Birthday to my most wonderful hubby! I love you!

1 comment:

  1. I hadn't put it together that she was born on David's birthday! Happy Birthday, David! Briana, your mom told me tonight that you'd posted this picture, and told me how cute she is--had to come on over and see it right away!! She is a little doll! Wow, she looks like she's got a lot of hair under there! And I always love it how God can combine two families, two parents, the special "looks" of both sides into a new little person.
    Thanks for sharing, Briana!
    Blessings,
    Mrs. Gunn

    ReplyDelete