Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Update On My Kiddos

I thought that I should give everyone an update. Last time I posted, Clayton was up all night throwing up. When he finally fell asleep, Connor got up for his round! Luckily David was able to stay home so he could help me and I could get some rest. We were able to go out that night, David's parents watched the boy's for us, it was a much needed time away together. Things seemed to be going well again, we made it 5 days and then on Sunday, Clayton threw up and Connor had a blow out diaper. Last night we had both of our Dad's come over and pray over Clayton and Connor. We ordered a water test so we can test our well water. We have been buying bottled water until we get the results back. I also have another Doctor visit with our family doctor next Tuesday, she wants to do some blood and allergy tests on them. We would really appreciate your continued prayers. Clayton has never been a very big boy but this bout of sickness has made him soooo skinny. Connor is very unhappy, but I'm not sure if it's because he's sick or almost 2 :D I will post again when we know more! Thank-you!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hope you guys can resolve the problem for those poor little guys! Bear in mind that they usually can't detect "allergies" in kids under 6 by conventional tests. My friend Jenny's little boy Joshua had terrible eczema and they tested him and told her that he didn't have any allergies....she took him into my Chiropractor and he tested him as allergic to Milk and Cat's...gave her some drops to give him and it totally cleared his eczema. Praying for all of you!!

    ReplyDelete